mFortune Bingo Chat Room
Aside from the chance to win huge prizes, the biggest draw of bingo is – and has been since the days of the good old bingo hall – the social element. And here at mFortune Bingo, it’s no different!
Each of our bingo rooms has a great chatroom where you can chat, play and have a blast!
Over 70% of mFortune Bingo players use these chatrooms with most making friends for life and some have even met their future spouse! No, really! We’ve had a couple of mFortune weddings where people first met in our bingo chatrooms!
In our chatrooms, the conversation is always flowing and there really is something for everyone.
We have great chat admins too who are on hand to help with any questions you may have while you play. We also run weekly quizzes in our bingo chartrooms where you can win loyalty points and other great prizes, so it’s certainly worth tuning in!
You’ll be the first to hear about our great bingo prize draws and other competitions in bingo chat too, so don’t miss out!
Oh, and you don’t need to worry about missing those all-important bingo calls! mFortune Bingo has an automatic dabber that fills in your card for you, so you don’t need to take your eyes off the chat.
Whether you play at home or on the go, you can join in the bingo fun and chat to your bingo buddies, anytime, anywhere!
mFortune Bingo is a place for fun and friendship, and is intended to be a warm, welcoming environment that is the basis for an enjoyable player experience. To ensure this, we have a number of chat guidelines that we kindly request all players follow.
These chat guidelines are designed to help keep our friendly atmosphere and make sure you have a great time when you join us for a game of mobile bingo. Please take the time to read over these guidelines:
1. When choosing a chat name, please be mindful that it’s not something that may offend some of our players or the Chat Admin. You may be asked to change your name at any time if the Chat Admin deems it inappropriate. Failure to comply will lead to your account being deactivated and only reinstated once you’ve contacted Support and understood the rules.
2. There is a list of unacceptable words compiled with the help of our players, these words will not normally show in chat due to an automatic filter being in place. However, if the filter is bypassed and unacceptable words are used (in any context), you will be asked to refrain from such comments. Should you continue to ignore an admin request, your chat facility will be removed.
3. Where deemed appropriate, the chat facility can be removed as a cooling off period (for 3 hours). Upon re-instating the facility, if the unacceptable behavior persists your chat will be removed for the following periods: 24 hours, 3 days, one week and one month. Continued breach of these guidelines will lead to a permanent chat ban without the possibility of having the facility reinstated.
4. Any kind of bad language, racial statements and / or sexual content in chat will not be allowed and it is at the Chat Admin’s discretion to remove the chat facility.
5. The publishing of personal information (name, phone number, email address, home address, social media handles) is prohibited due to data protection legislation and for your own privacy and safety. Such information in chat will be removed without prior notice.
6. Players should not harass, argue with or make other players or the Chat Admin feel uncomfortable. Chat should be a friendly enjoyable environment.
7. Please do not promote other websites or companies in our chatrooms – any such texts will be removed and your chat facility may be removed by the Chat Admin should you persist in promoting.
8. The Chat Admin may decide to remove the chat facility for anyone constantly posting negative comments about the game, the site or questioning the company’s integrity. Any comments that target certain people winning are not allowed. Bingo in itself is a game of chance and should be regarded accordingly.
9. Please do not use chat to discuss any matters that relate to your account (payments, winnings etc). Instead, please contact Customer Support regarding such queries.
10. The final decision in any argument, issue or matter belongs to the Chat Admin and will not be disputed.