What's in the game
European Roulette by mFortune
Experience the excitement of Roulette wherever you are with mFortune’s European Roulette!
Designed and developed in-house, exclusively for mFortune’s online casino, European Roulette is the casino table game you know and love …but on your phone, tablet, computer – anywhere! It’s time to ask yourself the age-old question of “Red or Black?”, place your bets, and see where the mFortune European Roulette wheel stops for you!
Step up to the table, place your bets, and be transported to the most luxurious of casinos, wherever you are. There’s no queue, just take your seat and see if Lady Luck is on your side with European Roulette by mFortune.
Online Casino Roulette Index
How to Play European Roulette by mFortune
If you’re new to the world of Roulette, getting started isn’t as complicated as you might think! European Roulette uses, as you may expect from the name, a European Roulette wheel. This means you’ll see the numbers 1-36 in alternating red and black segments, as well as a single green 0 around the wheel.
You’ll also have a board in front of you. This is what you use to make a bet – more on the bets you can make later! Tap the ‘Place Bets’ button and decide both where you want to place your chips, and the value of the chips you’re willing to bet.
You can bet any combination, as long as your bet doesn’t cover more than 75% of the board. The percentage of the board covered is displayed clearly on screen so you can always ensure that you’re under this threshold.
It’s just as easy to see exactly how much your bet is, as this is displayed in the ‘Total Bet’ box on screen. This will adjust automatically as you add chips to the board. You’ll place bets in the same screen as the roulette wheel, making it really easy to play mFortune roulette.
You can tap ‘Undo’ to remove the last chip you placed or ‘Clear All’ to start over. Want to use the same bet as your previous spin? You can just tap ‘Repeat Last Bet’ and your chips will be placed automatically. There’s also a ‘Repeat Last Spin’ option too!
When you’re happy, press ‘Spin’ and the wheel will start rotating. The ball will be dropped in and eventually land on a numbered section. If your spin is a winning one, it’ll be highlighted on screen with a ‘Winner’ message. Likewise, if it’s a losing spin you’ll see ‘No Win’ displayed.
Ready to place a bet? Here’s everything you need to know:
- Single Number or Straight Bet – Place your chip on a single number. The ball has to land on this number for you to win.
- 2 Way or Split Bet – Place your chip on the line in between two numbers that are next to each other on the board. If the ball lands on either of these, you win.
- 3 Way or Street – Place your chip on the line at the bottom of a row of three numbers. If the ball lands on any of these three, you win.
- 4 Way or Corner – Place your chip on the cross-section of four numbers that form a square. You’ll win should the ball land on any of these four.
- 6 Way or 6 Line – Place your chip at the bottom of a line of six adjacent numbers. If the ball lands on any of these numbers, it’s a winning spin.
- • Colours – Red or Black? It’s a question as old as the casino itself! Place your chip on Red or Black to bet on all numbers of this colour.
- • Odds or Evens – Much like Red or Black, choose whether you think the number will be Odd or Even.
- • Dozen – Chose which dozen you think the winning number will come from. You can choose the first, second or third 12 numbers on the wheel.
- • Column – Place your chip on ‘2 to 1’ at the end of the column to bet on all numbers there.
- • Halves – Bet on which half of the board you think the winning number will come from, either 1-18 or 19-36.
Should you land a win in European Roulette, you’ll receive a multiplier of your original bet amount. You can see full details of how much this will in the in-game paytable.
European Roulette is the latest addition to mFortune’s collection of classic casino table games, so tell us, are you going for Red, or Black?
Join mFortune today and you’ll receive an up to £10 no deposit welcome bonus* to try out any of our exclusive games PLUS when you make your first deposit, we’ll match it up to 200% up to £100*! What are you waiting for? Bring Vegas to you, and join mFortune Casino today.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Single number: 35/1
- Split number (2 Numbers): 17/1
- Row (3 Numbers): 11/1
- Corner (4 Numbers): 8/1
- Split row (6 numbers): 5/1
- Column/Dozen (12 Numbers): 2/1
- Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low: 1/1
MRoulette has a theoretical RTP% of 97.30%. This is based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit.
mFortune Casino general T&Cs apply.