What's in the game
Mobile Roulette Casino GameAn iconic casino game, European Roulette at mFortune is an easy to play, exhilirating experience! The aim is to guess in which of the 37 numbers the ball will land when the wheel stops spinning. Simply spin to win! mFortune’s mobile Roulette game captures all of the excitement and passion of the traditional game delivered to your desktop and mobile.
Online Casino Roulette Index
- So why Play mFortune European Roulette?
- Get Started with this Mobile Roulette Casino Game
- How to Play European Roulette
- Inside Bets in European Roulette
- Outside Bets in European Roulette
- European Roulette Facts and Tips
- Payout Information and Game Rules
Why Play European Roulette?
- Huge casino welcome bonus! £5 free Roulette bonus and you keep what you win
- We also double your first casino deposit – a massive 100% casino bonus
- Play for free or with real money. Minimum play is just 10p
- Make a deposit via your phone bill – all you need from a casino, on your phone
- Unique gaming experience, mFortune’s mobile Roulette game isn’t available anywhere else
- Easy to play, simple rules, with full UK call centre support, 24/7, 365 days per year
- mFortune is the UK’s leading mobile casino, with players winning £20m+ every month
- We’re a trusted UK-based company, governed by UK gambling regulations
- mFortune players benefit from some of the fastest payouts in the industry
- Join our friendly community and enjoy lots of loyalty bonuses, competitions, chat and fun
Getting Started with European Roulette
- Press ‘Play Now’ to get going!
- Select your chip (bet) value, from as little as 10p
- Place the chip(s) on your chosen numbers. Spin!
- Use Roulette strategies or simply try your luck!
- From only £3 to deposit by phone bill!
How to Play European RouletteThe aim of Roulette is to guess in which of the numbered and coloured pockets the ball will land when the wheel stops spinning. Players can place bets on a single number or a range of numbers, the colours red or black, or whether the number is odd or even. There are 37 pockets in European Roulette and 38 pockets (two zeros) in American Roulette. mFortune’s mobile Roulette game is based on the European single-zero model. All levels of betting are available, from easy straight bets, to the more advanced roulette strategies. Whether you enjoy free online roulette games or upping the excitement with some outside table betting on the even-money chances (including the classic red or black, high or low, or odds or even), or the more advanced options (such as sections, neighbours, orphans, baskets, streets), you’ll be sure to find your fix playing mFortune Roulette. There are two betting areas in mFortune’s online Roulette. The inside betting area contains the individual numbers, while the outside betting area has boxes for the columns, red/black and odd/even and different groups of numbers. At the top of the screen you can keep track of your credit, your current bet and your winnings. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find a MENU, UNDO BET, LAST BET and SPIN. Select your chip value from the coloured chips selector on the table, below the bet area. Place the chip(s) on the number(s) on which you think the ball will land.
- Straight/Straight-Up – a bet on any single number. Odds of (35-1) are paid on a winning number.
- Split: a bet on any line that divides any two adjacent numbers; betting that either of the two numbers will come up. The odds are 17-1 for a winning bet.
- Corner: a bet is placed on the intersection of four numbers. The bet is that one of these four numbers will come up. The odds are 8-1 for a winning bet.
- Street: a bet is placed on three numbers in a row on the table by placing the chosen chip(s) on the outside of that row. The bet is that one of the three numbers will come up. The odds are 11-1 for a winning bet.
- Avenue/Double Street: a bet is placed on six numbers in two adjacent rows on the table by placing the chosen chip(s) on the outside of the rows, at the intersection of the two rows. The bet is that one of the six numbers will come up. The odds are 5-1 for a winning bet.
- High or Low: a bet is placed on the Low box (1 to 18) or the High box (19 to 36). The odds evens (double your money) for the winning bet. If number 0 (green) comes up, any high or low bets lose.
- Black or Red: a bet is placed on either a black or red number coming up. The odds are evens. If green 0 number comes up, any black or red bets lose.
- Odd or Even: a bet is placed on either an odd or even number coming up. The odds here are evens. If green 0 number comes up, any odd and evens bets lose.
- Dozen: a bet is placed on the outside boxes marked 1st, 2nd and 3rd 12. So players can bet on numbers 1 to 12, numbers 13 to 24 and/or numbers 25 to 36. The odds are 2-1 for a winning bet. If green 0 number comes up, any dozen bets lose.
- Column: a bet on any of the three columns of twelve numbers running horizontally across the table. Odds of 2-1 for a winning bet. If green 0 number comes up, any column bets lose as a result.
European Roulette Facts and TipsEuropean Roulette offers players the very best odds, in comparison to American, French and Asian version. With a Roulette house edge of only 2.7%, this wheel favours players far better than American Roulette, which stands at 5.26% because of the double zero. mFortune Roulette is played on the European Roulette wheel and offers the players the best possible odds and chances of winning. So why not try your totally free £5 Roulette bet from mFortune? No deposit and keep what you win! Some of mFortune casino’s biggest winners have won on Roulette, and furthermore, thousands of pounds are regularly won by mFortune mobile Roulette players. The majority of big mFortune Roulette wins have come from inside single number betting. Of the 10 most popular inside number betting on Roulette, nine of them are odd, and five are on the centre column: 0,3,5,7,11,23,29,31,33,35. The number 29 is the most popular bet for mFortune Roulette players, while the least popular number is 15. Adding up all numbers on a Roulette wheel gives a total of 666 and is one reason the game Roulette is also known as the “Devils’ game”. Some early Roulette table designs had numbers 1-38 and 1-50, but the European Roulette wheel with betting options 1-36 proved the most popular. Most Roulette strategists base their systems on the European wheel.
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Single number: 35/1
- Split number (2 Numbers): 17/1
- Row (3 Numbers): 11/1
- Corner (4 Numbers): 8/1
- Split row (6 numbers): 5/1
- Column/Dozen (12 Numbers): 2/1
- Red/Black, Odd/Even, High/Low: 1/1