GamCare the UK’s National centre for information, advice and practical help regarding the social impact of gambling, is pleased to award Intouch Games Ltd. with GamCare Certification to acknowledge their achievement in implementing the GamCare Player Protection Code of Practice for Remote Gambling in relation to mFortune Mobile Casino and Pocketwin Mobile Casino (UK) gaming services.
Intouch Games Ltd. has achieved high standards in player protection and social responsibility and recognises the need to assist their customers to play responsibly. To achieve GamCare Certification, Intouch Games Ltd. has implemented the following practices:
- Age verification systems.
- Controls for customer spend.
- Self-exclusion options for players.
- Information about responsible gambling and sources of advice and support.
- Training for customer services in problem gambling awareness and social responsibility.
- Consultation with GamCare when developing new technologies and products.
- Support for the work GamCare carries out in addressing the social impact of gambling.